Don’t Delay! Contact me right away! You need an experienced Felony DWI Attorney in Fort Worth today. A Felony DWI offense means your freedom is at stake and you need to do everything in your power to avoid this conviction. Felony charges in Fort Worth carry much stiffer penalties in fines. The minimum penalties for Felony DWI Convictions in Texas range from 6 months to 10 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine. Depending on your criminal record, you could face from 25 years to life in prison.
There are 5 different situations in Texas that can turn a DWI Charge into a Felony DWI Charge.
- If you have had a prior Intoxication Manslaughter Conviction
- If you receive a DWI with a Minor in the car – under the age of 15
- If this is your third DWI, meaning you were already convicted of 2 prior DWI’s
- If you seriously injured or permanently disabled or caused injuries that could potentially be fatal. – Intoxication Assault.
- Intoxication Manslaughter – You were the cause of a DWI car accident that resulted in the death of another person.
Remember, at this point you are Charged with a DWI Offense. It is the burden of the Government to prove the case in order for there to be a conviction. If you have a Felony DWI Charge in Tarrant County, Texas then you need a seasoned DWI Lawyer and you need one now. I work personally with all of my clients. With me you never get handed off to a junior Attorney. If you need a Felony DWI defense in Fort Worth, you need a defense attorney that is experienced and aggressive on your side.
Give me a call right away to discuss your options. You may be eligible for a decreased probation term, but you must act now!
When you need a competent Felony DWI Defense Lawyer in Fort Worth, call The Law Office of Paul Previte.