Getting Your Case Dismissed Is My Top Priority

Nondisclosure Lawyer in Fort Worth

Seal Your Criminal Record from the Public Eye

If you’ve been convicted of a crime that was minor or nonviolent, you may still face a harsh stigma for the rest of your life. You may have difficulty finding a job, applying for housing, or even getting a loan. Getting an order of nondisclosure, also known as having your record “sealed”, is the process whereby your criminal record becomes inaccessible to the general public. When you get an order of nondisclosure, the only people who are able to see that you even have a criminal record are government employers, state and federal authorities, and law enforcement. Contact the Fort Worth nondisclosure attorney at The Law Office of Paul Previte today to get your record sealed and go back to living your life as normal.

You can either contact us online or call us today at (817) 857-6307 to speak with our knowledgeable nondisclosure attorney in Fort Worth.

Can You Get an Order of Nondisclosure?

Although the laws allowing for orders of nondisclosure are intended to give low level, non-violent criminal offenders a chance to hide their records, there are certain criteria that must be met in order to obtain one. For example, if you were convicted of a DWI, you can petition the court for an order so long as you have done two things. First, you need to have had restricted access to a motor vehicle that was equipped with an interlock device for a minimum of six months. Second, you need to have complied with all aspects of your sentence for at least six months. Upon the second anniversary of your sentence’s completion, you can petition for an order of nondisclosure.

However, you will not be eligible for an order of nondisclosure if you’ve been convicted for:

  • Stalking
  • Murder
  • Capital murder
  • Endangering or abandoning a child
  • Trafficking or continual trafficking of people
  • An offense that requires a sex offender’s registration
  • An offense related to family violence or sexual assault and abuse

Contact The Law Office of Paul Previte

At our law office, we work hard to give our clients another chance in life. You shouldn’t have to live the rest of your life with the stigma of being a criminal simply due to a minor offense you committed long ago. Our nondisclosure attorney in Fort Worth is highly experienced and skilled in this area of law and we can help you seal your record quickly and efficiently. For personalized and effective legal representation, contact us today and let us help you get an order of nondisclosure.

You can contact us today at (817) 857-6307 to schedule a consultation with our nondisclosure attorney in Fort Worth.

The Defense Attorney to Call for Aggressive Advocacy

Why Choose My Firm?
  • Former
    Prosecutor & Judge

    My experience on both sides of a defense matter provide me with the unique approach I take to each case.

  • Licensed to Practice in Various States

    As a highly trained and skilled defense attorney, I can handle cases in TX, CO, PA, and NY.

  • Skilled & Seasoned Trial Attorney

    I prepare for each case with a trial in mind, ensuring that we're ready for any potential obstacle.

  • Proven DWI

    I have protected the rights and freedoms of countless individuals previously faced with DWI charges.

Start Your Defense the Right Way Today!

Contact the Law Office of Paul Previte
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.